The Styles tool is used for working on and debugging custom QStyle sub-classes.
This tool allows you to:
- Look at all style primitives in all states.
- Look at all controls in all states.
- Look at all complex controls and their sub-element areas.
- Look at built-in standard pixmaps.
- View and edit style pixel metrics.
- Look at the style-defined QPalette.
© 2016 Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB (KDAB).
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.