Follow the steps in this documentation to flash your WaRP7 with an image containing the Boot to Qt stack:
- Use the USB cable to access the serial terminal on WaRP7.
- Power on your WaRP7 device and press any key to stop the autoboot.
- Run the following command in U-Boot:
ums 0 mmc 0
- Use Flashing Wizard to flash the image to the device:
- Launch Qt Creator.
- Select Tools > Flash Boot to Qt Device, and follow the instructions in Flashing Wizard.
- Press Ctrl+C in the U-Boot console and run the reset command.
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.