- 15 public functions inherited from QWindowsXPStyle
- 13 public functions inherited from QWindowsStyle
- 16 public functions inherited from QCommonStyle
- 24 public functions inherited from QStyle
- 29 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from QObject
- 6 static public members inherited from QStyle
- 7 static public members inherited from QObject
- 2 protected functions inherited from QWindowsStyle
- 8 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected slots inherited from QStyle
The QWindowsVistaStyle class provides a look and feel suitable for applications on Microsoft Windows Vista.
Warning: This style is only available on the Windows Vista platform because it makes use of Windows Vista's style engine.
Member Function Documentation
Constructs a QWindowsVistaStyle object.
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.