- 1 signal inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 29 public functions inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 7 static public members inherited from QObject
- 8 protected functions inherited from QObject
Notifications about backend capabilities.
Member Function Documentation
This signal is emitted when audio output devices were plugged or unplugged.
Check BackendCapabilities::availableAudioOutputDevices to get the current list of available devices.
This signal is emitted if the capabilities have changed. This can happen if the user has requested a backend change.
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.