Additional Inherited Members
- 58 properties inherited from QWidget
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 220 public functions inherited from QWidget
- 29 public functions inherited from QObject
- 12 public functions inherited from QPaintDevice
- 19 public slots inherited from QWidget
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from QWidget
- 1 signal inherited from QObject
- 4 static public members inherited from QWidget
- 7 static public members inherited from QObject
- 37 protected functions inherited from QWidget
- 8 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 1 protected function inherited from QPaintDevice
- 1 protected slot inherited from QWidget
The EffectWidget class provides a widget to control the parameters of an Effect.
The EffectWidget class provides a widget, with which an effects parameters can be controlled. The widget does not have an API, and is constructed with the Effect, of which parameters should be controlled.
Phonon::Effect *effect = new Phonon::Effect(effectDescription); path.insertEffect(effect); Phonon::EffectWidget *effectWidget = new Phonon::EffectWidget(effect); effectWidget->show();
The following image shows an example of an effect widget.
Note that some audio effects do not have parameters, and the widget will then not show() at all.
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.