- options : PageSetupDialogOptions
- 2 properties inherited from QDialog
- 58 properties inherited from QWidget
- 1 property inherited from QObject
|QPageSetupDialog(QPrinter * printer, QWidget * parent = 0)|
|QPageSetupDialog(QWidget * parent = 0)|
|void||open(QObject * receiver, const char * member)|
|void||setOption(PageSetupDialogOption option, bool on = true)|
|bool||testOption(PageSetupDialogOption option) const|
Reimplemented Public Functions
|virtual void||setVisible(bool visible)|
- 8 public functions inherited from QDialog
- 220 public functions inherited from QWidget
- 29 public functions inherited from QObject
- 12 public functions inherited from QPaintDevice
Additional Inherited Members
- 5 public slots inherited from QDialog
- 19 public slots inherited from QWidget
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 3 signals inherited from QDialog
- 1 signal inherited from QWidget
- 1 signal inherited from QObject
- 4 static public members inherited from QWidget
- 7 static public members inherited from QObject
- 7 protected functions inherited from QDialog
- 37 protected functions inherited from QWidget
- 8 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 1 protected function inherited from QPaintDevice
- 1 protected slot inherited from QWidget
The QPageSetupDialog class provides a configuration dialog for the page-related options on a printer.
On Windows and Mac OS X the page setup dialog is implemented using the native page setup dialogs.
Note that on Windows and Mac OS X custom paper sizes won't be reflected in the native page setup dialogs. Additionally, custom page margins set on a QPrinter won't show in the native Mac OS X page setup dialog.
In Symbian, there is no support for printing. Hence, this dialog should not be used in Symbian.
Member Type Documentation
Used to specify options to the page setup dialog
This value is obsolete and does nothing since Qt 4.5:
|In previous versions of QDialog::exec() the page setup dialog would create a sheet by default if the dialog was given a parent. This is no longer supported from Qt 4.5. If you want to use sheets, use QPageSetupDialog::open() instead.|
This enum was introduced or modified in Qt 4.4.
The PageSetupDialogOptions type is a typedef for QFlags<PageSetupDialogOption>. It stores an OR combination of PageSetupDialogOption values.
options : PageSetupDialogOptions
This property holds the various options that affect the look and feel of the dialog.
By default, all options are disabled.
Options should be set before showing the dialog. Setting them while the dialog is visible is not guaranteed to have an immediate effect on the dialog (depending on the option and on the platform).
This property was introduced in Qt 4.5.
Member Function Documentation
Constructs a page setup dialog that configures printer with parent as the parent widget.
QPageSetupDialog::QPageSetupDialog(QWidget * parent = 0)
Constructs a page setup dialog that configures a default-constructed QPrinter with parent as the parent widget.
This function was introduced in Qt 4.5.
See also printer().
void QPageSetupDialog::open(QObject * receiver, const char * member)
This is an overloaded function.
Opens the dialog and connects its accepted() signal to the slot specified by receiver and member.
The signal will be disconnected from the slot when the dialog is closed.
This function was introduced in Qt 4.5.
QPrinter * QPageSetupDialog::printer()
Returns the printer that was passed to the QPageSetupDialog constructor.
void QPageSetupDialog::setOption(PageSetupDialogOption option, bool on = true)
Sets the given option to be enabled if on is true; otherwise, clears the given option.
Reimplemented from QWidget::setVisible().
bool QPageSetupDialog::testOption(PageSetupDialogOption option) const
Returns true if the given option is enabled; otherwise, returns false.
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.