|Qt3DWindow(QScreen *screen = nullptr)|
|Qt3DRender::QFrameGraphNode *||activeFrameGraph() const|
|Qt3DRender::QCamera *||camera() const|
|Qt3DExtras::QForwardRenderer *||defaultFrameGraph() const|
|void||registerAspect(const QString &name)|
|Qt3DRender::QRenderSettings *||renderSettings() const|
- 80 public functions inherited from QWindow
- 32 public functions inherited from QObject
- 6 public functions inherited from QSurface
Reimplemented Protected Functions
Additional Inherited Members
- 16 properties inherited from QWindow
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 22 public slots inherited from QWindow
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 18 signals inherited from QWindow
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 static public member inherited from QWindow
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 18 protected functions inherited from QWindow
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
Member Function Documentation
Qt3DWindow::Qt3DWindow(QScreen *screen = nullptr)
Default constructs an instance of Qt3DWindow.
Destroys the instance of Qt3DWindow.
See also setActiveFrameGraph().
void Qt3DWindow::registerAspect(const QString &name)
See also activeFrameGraph().
[virtual protected] void Qt3DWindow::showEvent(QShowEvent *e)
© 2017 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.