|qmake:||QT += localdevice|
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 9 static public members inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
The QLocalDevice class provides utility functions for controlling an embedded device.
The methods in this class enable shutting down and rebooting an embedded device.
Member Function Documentation
QLocalDevice::QLocalDevice(QObject *parent = Q_NULLPTR)
Creates a new local device with the parent parent.
Deletes the local device.
Shuts down the system. Does not return.
See also reboot().
Reboots the system. Does not return.
See also powerOff().
© 2020 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.