Known Issues or Limitations
The following is a list of known issues in Qt Quick Ultralite 1.0.
- Touch event propagation for items placed in a Flickable does not work as expected. If you need support on this, contact The Qt Company.
- Right-to-left languages are not supported yet.
- Limited set of Qt Quick Controls are available with Qt Quick Ultralite 1.0. Refer to Qt Quick Controls support in Qt Quick Ultralite, to get an overview about the supported controls.
- Development host environment support is limited to Windows 10.
main()entry point is not supported yet. The default entry point that is added automatically by the
qul_target_qml_sourcesCMake function is the only way.
- To work around a GNU Arm Embedded Toolchain bug (https://bugs.launchpad.net/gcc-arm-embedded/+bug/1747966), all the object files and libraries are passed to
ldin a linker group (using
--end-group). Additionally, libraries are passed to linker before application object files, which is opposite to default behavior.
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.