What's New in 1.2
Qt Quick Ultralite maintains source compatibility between minor releases. However, some changes may require you to adapt the application code accordingly. The following sections highlight such changes:
- Added support for
required property. See QML Data Models for more information.
- Added support for in-line QML components.
- Added support for image resource URIs without the
"qrc:"scheme. See Adding files to the resource system for more information.
- Added support for implicit conversions in QML from a number type to string.
- Accessing models from delegates is now consistent with Qt Quick.
"#pragma main"cannot be used anymore to define the application's main QML file. Define your own C++ main function and call setRootItem() on the application object, or use the app_target_default_main CMake command to automatically generate a main function for a given QML file.
- Removed the Qul.image() function for better compatibility with Qt Quick. The Image source property now always accepts strings, even when set through scripts or bindings.
- ListModel::count is now a property instead of a method to be compatible with Qt Quick.
- Dropped support for
Easing.CosineCurve, for better compatibility with Qt Quick.
- Dropped the
Behavior::animationproperty. It is no longer accessible from QML.
- Changed the import URI and CMake target for unstyled control templates to be compatible with Qt Quick. Import
QtQuick.Controls.Templates, and use the
QuickUltraliteTemplatesCMake target instead of
- The coordinates are now stored internally with 16 bit instead of 32 bit. This means that an item cannot be placed at more than 32765 pixels away from the origin.
- On STM32F7508-DK, the printf output is directed via USART1 now, which is connected to ST-LINK Virtual COM Port instead of USART6. USART6 is not initialized anymore.
- The application is linked to the LodePNG PNG decompression library only if the QUL_COMPRESSION flag is set on one of its assets.
- Improved flicking between pages in a SwipeView.
- Fixed visual artifacts when rotating scaled images.
- Improved support for console.log() in Qt Creator. Calls to this function are now logged to the console instead of queuing them till the application exits.
- Fixed bug with
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.