Flashing Instructions for ST boards
Before flashing the demo image onto the ST board, you must install STM32CubeProgrammer After the software is installed, connect the board to the host PC using a USB cable.
Open STM32CubeProgrammer and follow these steps:
- Select connect to estabilish connection with the onboard ST-LINK Programmer
- Select the external loader tab
- Type name of your board (for example, STM32L4R9I-DISCO)
- Choose an appropriate external loader script (for example, MX25LM51245G_STM32L4R9I-DISCO)
- Select the flashing tab.
- Open the choice demo elf file
- Optionally, select Verify programming
- Optionally, select Run after programming
- Select Start Programming
Once the flashing process is complete, you should see the application running on the device.
- If there are issues when connecting to the board, try to change mode from
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.