What's New in 1.6
Qt Quick Ultralite maintains source compatibility between minor releases. However, some changes may require you to adapt the application code accordingly. The following sections highlight such changes:
- Qt for MCUs now supports building applications using the IAR Toolchain for ARM V8.50. It provides prebuilt libraries and ready-made CMake integration for the supported boards. See Supported Target Boards and Development Hosts for the list.
- ListView and Repeater now have methods to access their contained items.
- Key frames in a Timeline can now target string and boolean properties.
- Added a new platform interface to enable implementing hardware accelerated blending of rounded rectangles on platforms which support it.
- All examples included in the SDK now have documentation.
- Improved SwipeView's snappiness.
- Fixed desktop builds using MSVC v14.27 or newer.
- Fixed compilation errors when setting very large sizes on text elements.
- Setting a Rectangle on a property declared as Item will not cause a compilation error anymore.
- Fix compilation errors when setting padding and transform properties on an instance of a Text-based inline component.
- Assets compressed using
QUL_COMPRESSIONare now correctly read from flash memory and not preloaded into RAM anymore.
- Changed the order of resolving bindings on application startup. All bindings are resolved first before calling
Component.onCompletedfor each object, followed by reevaluating the bindings again.
|virtual void||blendRoundedRect(Qul::PlatformInterface::DrawingDevice *drawingDevice, const PlatformInterface::Rect &rect, const PlatformInterface::Rect &clipRect, PlatformInterface::Rgba32 color, int radius, Qul::PlatformInterface::DrawingEngine::BlendMode blendMode = BlendMode_SourceOver)|
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.