|qmake:||QT += ivimedia|
|QIviMediaUsbDevice(QObject *parent = nullptr)|
Reimplemented Public Functions
|virtual QString||type() const override|
- 2 public functions inherited from QIviMediaDevice
- 1 public function inherited from QIviServiceObject
- 32 public functions inherited from QObject
- 2 public functions inherited from QIviServiceInterface
|virtual void||eject() = 0|
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 2 properties inherited from QIviMediaDevice
- 1 property inherited from QIviServiceObject
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from QIviMediaDevice
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
QIviMediaUsbDevice represents a USB device connected to the system.
This device instance can be used as a serviceObject for other Features e.g. the QIviSearchAndBrowseModel to browse through the content. Whether a feature is supported by this device is decided by the backend implementing it.
Note: The type of this device is "usb"
Member Function Documentation
QIviMediaUsbDevice::QIviMediaUsbDevice(QObject *parent = nullptr)
Default constructs an instance of QIviMediaUsbDevice.
Ejects the USB media device and makes sure all data is written to the thumb-drive so it can safely be removed.
[override virtual] QString QIviMediaUsbDevice::type() const
Reimplemented from QIviMediaDevice::type().
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.