- 21 public functions inherited from QAbstractButton
- 220 public functions inherited from QWidget
- 29 public functions inherited from QObject
- 12 public functions inherited from QPaintDevice
Reimplemented Protected Functions
|virtual void||paintEvent(QPaintEvent * event)|
- 14 protected functions inherited from QAbstractButton
- 37 protected functions inherited from QWidget
- 8 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 1 protected function inherited from QPaintDevice
Additional Inherited Members
- 11 properties inherited from QAbstractButton
- 58 properties inherited from QWidget
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 5 public slots inherited from QAbstractButton
- 19 public slots inherited from QWidget
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 4 signals inherited from QAbstractButton
- 1 signal inherited from QWidget
- 1 signal inherited from QObject
- 4 static public members inherited from QWidget
- 7 static public members inherited from QObject
- 1 protected slot inherited from QWidget
The Q3Button class is a compatibility base class of button widgets
In new code, use QAbstractButton.
To subclass Q3Button, you must reimplement at least drawButton() (to draw the button's outline) and drawButtonLabel() (to draw its text or pixmap). It is generally advisable to reimplement sizeHint() as well, and sometimes hitButton() (to determine whether a button press is within the button).
Member Function Documentation
Q3Button::Q3Button(QWidget * parent = 0, const char * name = 0, Qt::WindowFlags f = 0)
Constructs a standard button called name with parent parent, using the widget flags f.
Destroys the button.
[virtual protected] void Q3Button::drawButton(QPainter * painter)
Draws the button on the given painter. The default implementation does nothing.
This virtual function is reimplemented by subclasses to draw real buttons. At some point, these reimplementations should call drawButtonLabel().
[virtual protected] void Q3Button::drawButtonLabel(QPainter * painter)
Draws the button text or pixmap on the given painter.
This virtual function is reimplemented by subclasses to draw real buttons. It is invoked by drawButton().
[virtual protected] void Q3Button::paintEvent(QPaintEvent * event)
Reimplemented from QWidget::paintEvent().
Handles paint events, received in event, for buttons. Small and typically complex buttons are painted double-buffered to reduce flicker. The actually drawing is done in the virtual functions drawButton() and drawButtonLabel().
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.