- 6 properties inherited from QFrame
- 58 properties inherited from QWidget
- 1 property inherited from QObject
|Q3Frame(QWidget * parent, const char * name = 0, Qt::WindowFlags f = 0)|
- 14 public functions inherited from QFrame
- 220 public functions inherited from QWidget
- 29 public functions inherited from QObject
- 12 public functions inherited from QPaintDevice
|virtual void||drawContents(QPainter * painter)|
|virtual void||drawFrame(QPainter * p)|
Reimplemented Protected Functions
- 3 protected functions inherited from QFrame
- 37 protected functions inherited from QWidget
- 8 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 1 protected function inherited from QPaintDevice
Additional Inherited Members
- 19 public slots inherited from QWidget
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from QWidget
- 1 signal inherited from QObject
- 4 static public members inherited from QWidget
- 7 static public members inherited from QObject
- 1 protected slot inherited from QWidget
contentsRect : const QRect
This property holds the frame's contents rectangle (including the margins).
This property holds the width of the margin.
The margin is filled according to backgroundMode().
The default value is 0.
Member Function Documentation
Q3Frame::Q3Frame(QWidget * parent, const char * name = 0, Qt::WindowFlags f = 0)
Creates a new frame with the given parent, object name, and with widget flags f.
Destructs the frame.
[virtual protected] void Q3Frame::drawContents(QPainter * painter)
Virtual function that draws the contents of the frame on the given painter.
The QPainter is already open when you get it, and you must leave it open. Painter transformations are switched off on entry. If you transform the painter, remember to take the frame into account and reset transformation before returning.
This function is reimplemented by subclasses that draw something inside the frame. It should only draw inside contentsRect(). The default function does nothing.
[virtual protected] void Q3Frame::drawFrame(QPainter * p)
Draws the frame using the painter p and the current frame attributes and color group. The rectangle inside the frame is not affected.
This function is virtual, but in general you do not need to reimplement it. If you do, note that the QPainter is already open and must remain open.
Virtual function that is called when the frame style, line width or mid-line width changes.
This function can be reimplemented by subclasses that need to know when the frame attributes change.
Returns the width of the frame (including the margin).
[virtual protected] void Q3Frame::paintEvent(QPaintEvent * event)
Reimplemented from QWidget::paintEvent().
Paints the frame (or part of the frame) that's necessary, depending on the event.
[virtual protected] void Q3Frame::resizeEvent(QResizeEvent * event)
Reimplemented from QWidget::resizeEvent().
This just calls frameChanged(); it does not make use of the event itself.
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.