|qmake:||QT += androidextras|
|QAndroidService(int &argc, char **argv)|
|virtual QAndroidBinder *||onBind(const QAndroidIntent &intent)|
Additional Inherited Members
- 5 properties inherited from QCoreApplication
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QCoreApplication
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from QCoreApplication
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 38 static public members inherited from QCoreApplication
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 1 protected function inherited from QCoreApplication
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
Member Function Documentation
Default constructs an instance of QAndroidService.
Destroys the instance of QAndroidService. The destructor is virtual.
[virtual] QAndroidBinder *QAndroidService::onBind(const QAndroidIntent &intent)
The user must override this method and to return a binder.
The intent parameter contains all the caller information.
The returned binder is used by the caller to perform IPC calls.
Warning: This method is called from Binder's thread which is different from the thread that this object was created.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.