Reimplemented Public Functions
|virtual QAbstractSeries::SeriesType||type() const|
- 18 public functions inherited from QAbstractBarSeries
- 15 public functions inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 32 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 6 properties inherited from QAbstractBarSeries
- 5 properties inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 12 signals inherited from QAbstractBarSeries
- 4 signals inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
The QBarSeries class presents a series of data as vertical bars grouped by category.
This class draws data as a series of vertical bars grouped by category, with one bar per category from each bar set added to the series.
See the bar chart example to learn how to create a grouped bar chart.
Member Function Documentation
QBarSeries::QBarSeries(QObject *parent = Q_NULLPTR)
Constructs an empty bar series that is a QObject and a child of parent.
Removes the bar series from the chart.
[virtual] QAbstractSeries::SeriesType QBarSeries::type() const
Reimplemented from QAbstractSeries::type().
Returns the bar series.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.