|qmake:||QT += sql|
Reimplemented Public Functions
|virtual QWidget *||createEditor(QWidget *parent, const QStyleOptionViewItem &option, const QModelIndex &index) const override|
|virtual void||setModelData(QWidget *editor, QAbstractItemModel *model, const QModelIndex &index) const override|
- 10 public functions inherited from QItemDelegate
- 9 public functions inherited from QAbstractItemDelegate
- 32 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QItemDelegate
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 3 signals inherited from QAbstractItemDelegate
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 7 protected functions inherited from QItemDelegate
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
Unlike the default delegate, QSqlRelationalDelegate provides a combobox for fields that are foreign keys into other tables. To use the class, simply call QAbstractItemView::setItemDelegate() on the view with an instance of QSqlRelationalDelegate:
QTableView *view = new QTableView; view->setModel(model); view->setItemDelegate(new QSqlRelationalDelegate(view));
Member Function Documentation
QSqlRelationalDelegate::QSqlRelationalDelegate(QObject *parent = nullptr)
Constructs a QSqlRelationalDelegate object with the given parent.
Destroys the QSqlRelationalDelegate object and frees any allocated resources.
[override virtual] QWidget *QSqlRelationalDelegate::createEditor(QWidget *parent, const QStyleOptionViewItem &option, const QModelIndex &index) const
Reimplemented from QAbstractItemDelegate::createEditor().
[override virtual] void QSqlRelationalDelegate::setModelData(QWidget *editor, QAbstractItemModel *model, const QModelIndex &index) const
Reimplemented from QAbstractItemDelegate::setModelData().
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.