|qmake:||QT += sensors|
- holstered : const bool
|QHolsterReading(QObject *parent = DECLARE_READING(QHolsterReading))|
|virtual void||copyValuesFrom(QSensorReading *other) override|
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The QHolsterReading class holds readings from the holster sensor.
The holster sensor can detect if a device is holstered or not. A holster is a pocket, similar to a gun holster, specifically made for the device. If the device is inside of this pocket, it is holstered. The holster supports the device in detecting whether the device is holstered or not.
This property holds a value indicating whether the device is holstered.
See also QHolsterReading Units.
Member Function Documentation
QHolsterReading::QHolsterReading(QObject *parent = DECLARE_READING(QHolsterReading))
Default constructs an instance of QHolsterReading.
Destroys the instance of QHolsterReading. The destructor is virtual.
Sets the holstered value to holstered.
See also holstered().