|virtual QAbstractSeries::SeriesType||type() const|
- 39 public functions inherited from QXYSeries
- 15 public functions inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 34 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 7 properties inherited from QXYSeries
- 5 properties inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 17 signals inherited from QXYSeries
- 4 signals inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The QLineSeries class presents data in line charts.
A line chart is used to show information as a series of data points connected by straight lines.
Creating a basic line chart is simple:
Member Function Documentation
QLineSeries::QLineSeries(QObject *parent = nullptr)
[virtual] QAbstractSeries::SeriesType QLineSeries::type() const
Reimplemented from QAbstractSeries::type().
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.