|qmake:||QT += multimedia|
- 34 public functions inherited from QObject
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
|QMediaAudioProbeControl(QObject *parent = nullptr)|
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The QMediaAudioProbeControl class allows control over probing audio data in media objects.
QAudioProbe is the client facing class for probing audio - this class is implemented by media backends to provide this functionality.
Member Function Documentation
[protected] QMediaAudioProbeControl::QMediaAudioProbeControl(QObject *parent = nullptr)
Create a new media audio probe control object with the given parent.
Destroys this audio probe control
[signal] void QMediaAudioProbeControl::audioBufferProbed(const QAudioBuffer &buffer)
This signal should be emitted when an audio buffer is processed in the media service.
This signal should be emitted when it is required to release all frames.
Defines the interface name of the QMediaAudioProbeControl class.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.