|qmake:||QT += gui|
|QList<QOpenGLContext *>||shares() const|
- 34 public functions inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The QOpenGLContextGroup class represents a group of contexts sharing OpenGL resources.
See also QOpenGLContext::shareGroup().
Member Function Documentation
Returns the QOpenGLContextGroup corresponding to the current context.
See also QOpenGLContext::currentContext().
QList<QOpenGLContext *> QOpenGLContextGroup::shares() const
Returns all the QOpenGLContext objects in this share group.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.