|qmake:||QT += location|
|virtual QPlaceReply::Type||type() const|
|void||setPlace(const QPlace &place)|
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QPlaceReply
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 3 signals inherited from QPlaceReply
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
See Fetching Place Details for an example on how to use a details reply.
See also QPlaceManager.
Member Function Documentation
QPlaceDetailsReply::QPlaceDetailsReply(QObject *parent = nullptr)
Constructs a details reply with a given parent.
Destroys the details reply.
QPlace QPlaceDetailsReply::place() const
Returns the place that was fetched.
See also setPlace().
[protected] void QPlaceDetailsReply::setPlace(const QPlace &place)
Sets the fetched place of the reply.
See also place().
[virtual] QPlaceReply::Type QPlaceDetailsReply::type() const
Reimplemented from QPlaceReply::type().
Returns the type of reply.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.