|qmake:||QT += quick|
- 34 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
This class provides access to the QTextDocument of QQuickTextEdit elements. This is provided to allow usage of the Rich Text Processing functionalities of Qt. You are not allowed to modify the document, but it can be used to output content, for example with QTextDocumentWriter), or provide additional formatting, for example with QSyntaxHighlighter.
The class has to be used from C++ directly, using the property of the TextEdit.
Warning: The QTextDocument provided is used internally by Qt Quick elements to provide text manipulation primitives. You are not allowed to perform any modification of the internal state of the QTextDocument. If you do, the element in question may stop functioning or crash.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.