|qmake:||QT += remoteobjects|
Additional Inherited Members
- 2 properties inherited from QRemoteObjectReplica
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 2 signals inherited from QRemoteObjectReplica
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
A dynamically instantiated Replica.
There are generated replicas (replicas having the header files produced by the Replica Compiler), and dynamic replicas, which are generated on-the-fly. This is the class for the dynamic type of replica.
When the connection to the Source object is made, the initialization step passes the current property values (see Replica Initialization). In a DynamicReplica, the property/signal/slot details are also sent, allowing the replica object to be created on-the-fly. This can be conventient in QML or scripting, but has two primary disadvantages. First, the object is in effect "empty" until it is successfully initialized by the Source. Second, in C++, calls must be made using QMetaObject::invokeMethod(), as the moc generated lookup will not be available.
This class does not have a public constructor. It can only be instantiated by using the dynamic QRemoteObjectNode::acquire method.
Member Function Documentation
Destroys the dynamic replica.
See also Replica Ownership.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.