|virtual QAbstractSeries::SeriesType||type() const|
- 20 public functions inherited from QAbstractBarSeries
- 15 public functions inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 34 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 7 properties inherited from QAbstractBarSeries
- 5 properties inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 13 signals inherited from QAbstractBarSeries
- 4 signals inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The QStackedBarSeries class presents a series of data as vertically stacked bars, with one bar per category.
Each bar set added to the series contributes a single segment to each stacked bar.
See the stacked bar chart example to learn how to create a stacked bar chart.
Member Function Documentation
QStackedBarSeries::QStackedBarSeries(QObject *parent = nullptr)
Constructs an empty bar series that is a QObject and a child of parent.
Removes the bar series from the chart.
[virtual] QAbstractSeries::SeriesType QStackedBarSeries::type() const
Reimplemented from QAbstractSeries::type().
Returns the stacked bar series.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.