|Qt3DWindow(QScreen *screen = nullptr)|
|Qt3DRender::QFrameGraphNode *||activeFrameGraph() const|
|Qt3DRender::QCamera *||camera() const|
|Qt3DExtras::QForwardRenderer *||defaultFrameGraph() const|
|void||registerAspect(const QString &name)|
|Qt3DRender::QRenderSettings *||renderSettings() const|
- 85 public functions inherited from QWindow
- 34 public functions inherited from QObject
- 6 public functions inherited from QSurface
Additional Inherited Members
- 16 properties inherited from QWindow
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 24 public slots inherited from QWindow
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 18 signals inherited from QWindow
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QWindow
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 3 static public members inherited from QWindow
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 18 protected functions inherited from QWindow
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QSurface
Member Function Documentation
Qt3DWindow::Qt3DWindow(QScreen *screen = nullptr)
Default constructs an instance of Qt3DWindow.
Destroys the instance of Qt3DWindow. The destructor is virtual.
Returns the node of the active frame graph.
See also setActiveFrameGraph().
Returns the node of the default framegraph
Registers the specified aspect.
void Qt3DWindow::registerAspect(const QString &name)
Registers the specified aspect name.
Returns the render settings of the 3D Window.
Reimplemented from QWindow::resizeEvent().
Resets the aspect ratio of the 3D window.
Activates the specified activeFrameGraph.
See also activeFrameGraph().
Sets the specified root entity of the scene.
[override virtual protected] void Qt3DWindow::showEvent(QShowEvent *e)
Reimplemented from QWindow::showEvent().
Manages the display events specified in e.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.