Responsible for creating physical devices and handling associated jobs. More...
|qmake:||QT += 3dinput|
|QInputAspect(QObject *parent = nullptr)|
|Qt3DInput::QAbstractPhysicalDevice *||createPhysicalDevice(const QString &name)|
- 1 public function inherited from Qt3DCore::QAbstractAspect
- 34 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 5 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QAbstractAspect
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
Responsible for creating physical devices and handling associated jobs.
Handles mapping between front and backend nodes
QInputAspect is responsible for creating physical devices. It is also the object responsible establishing the jobs to run at a particular time from the current input setup.
Member Function Documentation
QInputAspect::QInputAspect(QObject *parent = nullptr)
Constructs a new QInputAspect with parent.
QStringList QInputAspect::availablePhysicalDevices() const
Returns a list of all available physical devices.
Qt3DInput::QAbstractPhysicalDevice *QInputAspect::createPhysicalDevice(const QString &name)
Create a physical device identified by name using the input device integrations present returns a
nullptr if it is not found.
Note: Caller is responsible for ownership.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.