Enable frustum culling for the FrameGraph. More...
|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
|QFrustumCulling(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
- 1 public function inherited from Qt3DRender::QFrameGraphNode
- 13 public functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 34 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 3 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 3 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 4 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 1 protected function inherited from Qt3DRender::QFrameGraphNode
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
Enable frustum culling for the FrameGraph.
A QFrustumCulling class enables frustum culling of the drawable entities based on the camera view and QGeometry bounds of the entities. If QFrustumCulling is present in the FrameGraph, only the entities whose QGeometry bounds intersect with the camera frustum, i.e. the view of the camera, are drawn. If QFrustumCulling is not present, all drawable entities will be drawn. The camera is selected by a QCameraSelector frame graph node in the current hierarchy. Frustum culling can save a lot of GPU processing time when the rendered scene is complex.
See also QCameraSelector.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.