|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
|QNoDraw(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
- 1 public function inherited from Qt3DRender::QFrameGraphNode
- 13 public functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 34 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 3 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 3 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 4 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 1 protected function inherited from Qt3DRender::QFrameGraphNode
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
When a Qt3DRender::QNoDraw node is present in a FrameGraph branch, this prevents the renderer from rendering any primitive.
Qt3DRender::QNoDraw should be used when the FrameGraph needs to set up some render states or clear some buffers without requiring any mesh to be drawn. It has the same effect as having a Qt3DRender::QRenderPassFilter that matches none of available Qt3DRender::QRenderPass instances of the scene without the overhead cost of actually performing the filtering.
Qt3DRender::QNoDraw is usually used as a child of a Qt3DRendeR::QClearBuffers node to prevent from drawing the scene when there are multiple render passes.
Qt3DRender::QViewport *viewport = new Qt3DRender::QViewport(); Qt3DRender::QCameraSelector *cameraSelector = new Qt3DRender::QCameraSelector(viewport); Qt3DRender::QClearBuffers *clearBuffers = new Qt3DRender::QClearBuffers(cameraSelector); clearBuffers->setBuffers(Qt3DRender::QClearBuffers::ColorDepthBuffer); Qt3DRender::QNoDraw *noDraw = new Qt3DRender::QNoDraw(clearBuffers); Qt3DRender::QRenderPassFilter *mainPass = new Qt3DRender::QRenderPassFilter(cameraSelector); .... Qt3DRender::QRenderPassFilter *previewPass = new Qt3DRender::QRenderPassFilter(cameraSelector); ....
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.