Receives the result of render capture request. More...
|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
- 1 property inherited from QObject
|bool||saveImage(const QString &fileName) const|
- 34 public functions inherited from QObject
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
Receives the result of render capture request.
An object, which receives the image from QRenderCapture::requestCapture.
Holds the captureId, which was passed to the renderCapture.
Holds the complete state of the render capture.
image : const QImage
Holds the image, which was produced as a result of render capture.
Member Function Documentation
bool QRenderCaptureReply::saveImage(const QString &fileName) const
Saves the render capture result as an image to fileName.
Returns true if the image was successfully saved; otherwise returns false.
This function was introduced in Qt 5.9.
Note: This function can be invoked via the meta-object system and from QML. See Q_INVOKABLE.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.