|qmake:||QT += widgets|
- position : QPointF
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The QTapGesture class describes a tap gesture made by the user.
For an overview of gesture handling in Qt and information on using gestures in your applications, see the Gestures in Widgets and Graphics View document.
position : QPointF
This property holds the position of the tap
|void||setPosition(const QPointF &pos)|
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.