|qmake:||QT += sensors|
|QTiltSensor(QObject *parent = Q_NULLPTR)|
|QTiltReading *||reading() const|
Additional Inherited Members
- 20 properties inherited from QSensor
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 2 public slots inherited from QSensor
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 14 signals inherited from QSensor
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 3 static public members inherited from QSensor
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The only behavioural difference is that this class sets the type properly.QMetaObject::invokeMethod(backend(), "calibrate");
For details about how the sensor works, see QTiltReading.
See also QTiltReading.
Member Function Documentation
QTiltSensor::QTiltSensor(QObject *parent = Q_NULLPTR)
Construct the sensor as a child of parent.
Destroy the sensor. Stops the sensor if it has not already been stopped.
Calibrates the tilt sensor. Uses the current tilt angles as 0.
Note: This function can be invoked via the meta-object system and from QML. See Q_INVOKABLE.
QTiltReading *QTiltSensor::reading() const
Returns the reading class for this sensor.
See also QSensor::reading().
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.