cupcakes.html Example File
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="assets/3rdparty/markdown.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="assets/custom.css">
<img src="images/cupcakes.jpg" alt="Cupcakes" title="Cupcakes" />
* 300 g caster sugar
* 150 ml sunflower oil
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 500 g dairy-free soya yoghurt
* 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
* 350 g plain flour
* 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
* 1½ teaspoons baking powder
#### For the vegan vanilla icing
* 200 g dairy-free soya spread , chilled
* 660 g icing sugar
* ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C fan/375°F/gas 5.
2. Place the sugar, oil and vanilla extract in a large bowl, then beat with an electric mixer for 1 to 2 minutes, until well combined.
3. Mix the yoghurt and vinegar together in a bowl, then add to the mixture and beat for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add the remaining cupcake ingredients and 1 teaspoon of fine sea salt, then whisk until smooth and just combined.
5. Fill the paper cases two-thirds full with mixture, but don’t bother to smooth it out.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until they spring back when touched. Leave to cool, transferring to a wire cooling rack after 5 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, make the icing. Beat the soya spread with an electric mixer for 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth.
8. Sift the icing sugar into a large bowl, then add to the soya spread in two stages, beating well between each.
9. Add the vanilla extract and a small splash of water, then whisk for a further few minutes, or until silky smooth – if it’s too stiff, add a splash more water to loosen.
10. Once the cupcakes are cool, decorate them with the icing and add a few sprinkles too if you like – whatever takes your fancy – then enjoy.
</div><!--End of content-->
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property
of their respective owners.