Extension plugin for the Qt Virtual Keyboard. More...
|qmake:||QT += virtualkeyboard|
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
- 9 static public members inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
Extension plugin for the Qt Virtual Keyboard.
Extension plugin allows customizing and extending the Qt Virtual Keyboard functionality. Extension plugin can provide additional keyboard layouts and input methods.
Virtual keyboard loads all the extension plugins at startup. It searches for
plugins/virtualkeyboard directory and matches the metadata found in the plugin. If there are two or more extension plugins with the same
Name, it loads the one with the highest
See also Virtual Keyboard Extension Plugin.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.