|qmake:||QT += help|
- 213 public functions inherited from QWidget
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
- 13 public functions inherited from QPaintDevice
|void||requestShowLink(const QUrl & link)|
Additional Inherited Members
- 59 properties inherited from QWidget
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 19 public slots inherited from QWidget
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 5 static public members inherited from QWidget
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 35 protected functions inherited from QWidget
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 1 protected function inherited from QPaintDevice
- 1 protected slot inherited from QWidget
The QHelpSearchResultWidget class provides either a tree widget or a text browser depending on the used search engine to display the hits found by the search.
Member Function Documentation
Destroys the search result widget.
Returns a reference of the URL that the item at point owns, or an empty URL if no item exists at that point.
[signal] void QHelpSearchResultWidget::requestShowLink(const QUrl & link)
This signal is emitted when a item is activated and its associated link should be shown.
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.