EnginioReply QML Type
A reply to any Enginio request. More...
|Import Statement:||import Enginio 1.0|
- backendStatus : int
- data : QJSValue
- errorString : string
- errorType : Enginio::ErrorType
- isError : bool
- isFinished : bool
- networkError : QNetworkReply::NetworkError
The reply, when finished, contains information received from the server:
- Data - object, which is a result from an earlier request, see the data function
- Network status - in case of a network problem, additional information can be accessed through: errorType, errorString, networkError
- Backend status - a finished request is always associated with a backend status code, which is just an HTTP code, and it can be queried through backendStatus
data : QJSValue
The data of this reply.
errorType : Enginio::ErrorType
The type of error (if any) of this reply.
networkError : QNetworkReply::NetworkError
The network error (if any).
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.