|qmake:||QT += quick|
|virtual QSGTexture *||texture() const = 0|
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
The QSGTextureProvider class encapsulates texture based entities in QML.
The QSGTextureProvider lives primarily in the scene graph rendering thread.
See also Scene Graph - Two Texture Providers.
Member Function Documentation
[pure virtual] QSGTexture * QSGTextureProvider::texture() const
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.