|qmake:||QT += 3drenderer|
- 7 public functions inherited from Qt3D::QMaterial
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from Qt3D::QMaterial
- 1 signal inherited from Qt3D::QMaterial
- 1 protected function inherited from Qt3D::QMaterial
The QPerVertexColorMaterial class provides a default implementation for rendering the color properties set for each vertex.
This lighting effect is based on the combination of 2 lighting components ambient and diffuse. Ambient is set by the vertex color. Diffuse takes in account the normal distribution of each vertex.
- Ambient is the color that is emitted by an object without any other light source.
- Diffuse is the color that is emitted for rough surface reflections with the lights
This material uses an effect with a single render pass approach and forms fragment lighting. Techniques are provided for OpenGL 2, OpenGL 3 or above as well as OpenGL ES 2.
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.