|QInputDevicePlugin(QObject *parent = Q_NULLPTR)|
|virtual QInputDeviceIntegration *||create(const QString &key, const QStringList ¶mList)|
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
Member Function Documentation
QInputDevicePlugin::QInputDevicePlugin(QObject *parent = Q_NULLPTR)
Default constructs an instance of QInputDevicePlugin.
Destroys the instance of QInputDevicePlugin.
[virtual] QInputDeviceIntegration *QInputDevicePlugin::create(const QString &key, const QStringList ¶mList)
© 2017 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.