|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
|QAbstractBuffer(QNode *parent = Q_NULLPTR)|
|void||setData(const QByteArray &bytes)|
|void||dataChanged(const QByteArray &bytes)|
Additional Inherited Members
- 2 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 2 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 3 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 1 static protected member inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
Member Function Documentation
QAbstractBuffer::QAbstractBuffer(QNode *parent = Q_NULLPTR)
Constructs a new QAbstractBuffer with parent.
Destroys the abstract buffer.
QByteArray QAbstractBuffer::data() const
Returns the data.
See also setData().
[signal] void QAbstractBuffer::dataChanged(const QByteArray &bytes)
This signal is emitted with bytes when data changes.
void QAbstractBuffer::setData(const QByteArray &bytes)
Sets bytes as data.
See also data().
© 2017 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.