Qt 5.7 for Device Creation
Qt for Device Creation is a commercial offering, providing a fully-integrated solution for creating embedded Linux-based products. It provides the complete toolchain required for faster software development, enabling quicker time-to-market.
The Qt development environment for device creation consists of:
- Qt development libraries and core tools
- Additional embedded libraries and value-add components
- Embedded development environment around Qt Creator IDE
- Boot to Qt, a light-weight software stack for embedded systems
- Build-Your-Own-Stack tooling for customizing the Boot to Qt stack
- Device emulator for software development and testing without target hardware
IMPORTANT: Make sure to follow the Installation Guide closely!
- About Boot to Qt
- Installation Guide
- Supported Platforms
- Preparing Hardware
- Building and Running Embedded Applications
- Building Your Own Embedded Linux Image
- Building the Emulator from Sources
- Known Issues
- License Information
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.