Series for creating horizontal percent bar chart. More...
Reimplemented Public Functions
|virtual QAbstractSeries::SeriesType||type() const|
- 18 public functions inherited from QAbstractBarSeries
- 15 public functions inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 6 properties inherited from QAbstractBarSeries
- 5 properties inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 12 signals inherited from QAbstractBarSeries
- 4 signals inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
Series for creating horizontal percent bar chart.
QHorizontalPercentBarSeries represents a series of data shown as bars. The purpose of this class is to draw bars as groups, where bars in same category are grouped next to each other. QHorizontalPercentBarSeries groups the data from sets to categories, which are defined by a QStringList. Bars with zero value are not drawn.
See the horizontal percent bar chart example to learn how to create a horizontal percent bar chart.
Member Function Documentation
QHorizontalPercentBarSeries::QHorizontalPercentBarSeries(QObject *parent = Q_NULLPTR)
Destructor. Removes series from chart.
[virtual] QAbstractSeries::SeriesType QHorizontalPercentBarSeries::type() const
Reimplemented from QAbstractSeries::type().
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.