|qmake:||QT += multimedia|
|Inherits:||QObject and QMediaServiceProviderFactoryInterface|
|virtual QMediaService *||create(const QString &key) = 0|
Reimplemented Public Functions
|virtual void||release(QMediaService *service) = 0|
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
- 2 public functions inherited from QMediaServiceProviderFactoryInterface
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
A media service provider plug-in may implement one or more of QMediaServiceSupportedFormatsInterface, QMediaServiceSupportedDevicesInterface, and QMediaServiceFeaturesInterface to identify the features it supports.
Member Function Documentation
[pure virtual] QMediaService *QMediaServiceProviderPlugin::create(const QString &key)
Constructs a new instance of the QMediaService identified by key.
[pure virtual] void QMediaServiceProviderPlugin::release(QMediaService *service)
Destroys a media service constructed with create().
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.