|qmake:||QT += serialbus|
- 10 public functions inherited from QModbusServer
- 7 public functions inherited from QModbusDevice
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from QModbusServer
- 2 signals inherited from QModbusDevice
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 4 protected functions inherited from QModbusServer
- 4 protected functions inherited from QModbusDevice
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
The QModbusTcpServer class represents a Modbus server that uses a TCP server for its communication with the Modbus client.
Communication via Modbus requires the interaction between a single Modbus client instance and single Modbus server. This class provides the Modbus server implementation via a TCP server.
Modbus TCP networks can have multiple servers. Servers are read/written by a client device represented by QModbusTcpClient.
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.