|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
|QFrustumCulling(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
- 1 public function inherited from Qt3DRender::QFrameGraphNode
- 6 public functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 2 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 2 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 3 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
If present, only tries to draw entities that are in the view of the camera. The camera is selected by a QCameraSelector frame graph node in the current hierarchy.
See also QCameraSelector.
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.