Controls layers Drawn in a frame graph branch. More...
|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
|QLayerFilter(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
|QVector<QLayer *>||layers() const|
- 1 public function inherited from Qt3DRender::QFrameGraphNode
- 6 public functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
|QLayerFilter(QLayerFilterPrivate &dd, Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
Additional Inherited Members
- 2 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 2 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 3 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
Controls layers Drawn in a frame graph branch.
A Qt3DRender::QLayerFilter can be used to instruct the renderer as to which layer(s) to draw in that branch of the frame graph. The Qt3DRender::QLayerFilter selects which entities to draw based on the Qt3DRender::QLayer instances added to the QLayerFilter and as components to the Qt3DCore::QEntity.
Member Function Documentation
Default constructs an instance of QLayerFilter.
void QLayerFilter::addLayer(QLayer *layer)
Add layer to the current list of layers
Returns the current list of layers
void QLayerFilter::removeLayer(QLayer *layer)
Remove layer from the current list of layers
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.