Controls layers Drawn in a frame graph branch. More...
|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
|QLayerFilter(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
|QVector<QLayer *>||layers() const|
- 1 public function inherited from Qt3DRender::QFrameGraphNode
- 6 public functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
|QLayerFilter(QLayerFilterPrivate &dd, Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
Additional Inherited Members
- 2 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 2 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 3 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
Controls layers Drawn in a frame graph branch.
A Qt3DRender::QLayerFilter can be used to instruct the renderer as to which layer(s) to draw in that branch of the frame graph. The Qt3DRender::QLayerFilter selects which entities to draw based on the Qt3DRender::QLayer instances added to the QLayerFilter and as components to the Qt3DCore::QEntity.
Member Function Documentation
Default constructs an instance of QLayerFilter.
void QLayerFilter::addLayer(QLayer *layer)
Add layer to the current list of layers
Returns the current list of layers
void QLayerFilter::removeLayer(QLayer *layer)
Remove layer from the current list of layers