|qmake:||QT += waylandcompositor|
This class is under development and is subject to change.
Reimplemented Public Functions
- 4 public functions inherited from QWaylandCompositorExtension
- 5 public functions inherited from QWaylandObject
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
|void||createShellSurface(QWaylandSurface *surface, const QWaylandResource &resource)|
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 1 protected function inherited from QWaylandCompositorExtension
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
The QWaylandWlShell class is an extension for desktop-style user interfaces.
The QWaylandWlShell extension provides a way to assiociate a QWaylandWlShellSurface with a regular Wayland surface. Using the shell surface interface, the client can request that the surface is resized, moved, and so on.
WlShell corresponds to the Wayland interface
Member Function Documentation
Constructs a QWaylandWlShell object.
Constructs a QWaylandWlShell object for the provided compositor.
[signal] void QWaylandWlShell::createShellSurface(QWaylandSurface *surface, const QWaylandResource &resource)
Constructs a QWaylandSurface, assigns it to surface and initializes it with the given resource.
Initializes the WlShell extension.
[signal] void QWaylandWlShell::shellSurfaceCreated(QWaylandWlShellSurface *shellSurface)
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.