Series type used to store data needed to draw a spline. More...
Reimplemented Public Functions
|virtual QAbstractSeries::SeriesType||type() const|
- 1 public function inherited from QLineSeries
- 39 public functions inherited from QXYSeries
- 15 public functions inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 7 properties inherited from QXYSeries
- 5 properties inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 17 signals inherited from QXYSeries
- 4 signals inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
Series type used to store data needed to draw a spline.
QSplineSeries stores the data points along with the segment control points needed by QPainterPath to draw spline Control points are automatically calculated when data changes. The algorithm computes the points so that the normal spline can be drawn.
Creating basic spline chart is simple:
Member Function Documentation
QSplineSeries::QSplineSeries(QObject *parent = Q_NULLPTR)
Constructs empty series object which is a child of parent. When series object is added to a QChart instance then the ownerships is transferred.
Destroys the object.
[virtual] QAbstractSeries::SeriesType QSplineSeries::type() const
Reimplemented from QAbstractSeries::type().
Returns the type of the series
© 2017 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.