Enable alpha-to-coverage multisampling mode More...
|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
|QAlphaCoverage(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
Additional Inherited Members
- 2 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 2 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 3 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
Enable alpha-to-coverage multisampling mode
A Qt3DRender::QAlphaCoverage class enables alpha-to-coverage multisampling mode. When enabled, the fragment alpha value is used as a coverage for the sample and combined with fragment coverage value. Qt3DRender::QAlphaCoverage does nothing if multisampling is disabled. Alpha-to-coverage is most useful when order independent blending is required, for example when rendering leaves, grass and other rich vegetation.
See also Qt3DRender::QMultiSampleAntiAliasing.